The Nikon D750 is our Advanced-level DSLR photo/video cameras. Students interested in borrowing this camera must be enrolled in a Film Photo Video (FPV) Course that specifically uses this camera or be approved by FPV faculty on their committee.
These items are in every kit:
- 1 Nikon D750 DSLR Camera
- 1 Nikon AF NIKKOR 35mm f/2D Lens
- 1 52mm Lens Cap
- 1 Ruggard Navigator 55 DSLR Shoulder Bag
- 1 Nikon MH-25a AC Battery Charger
- 1 EN-EL15 Battery
- 1 Nikon MB-D16 Multipower Battery Pack (keep this mounted to camera!)
- 1 MS-D14AA Battery Holder (for AA batteries)
- 1 MS-D14EN Battery Holder (for EN-EL15 Battery)
- 1 Stupid Spandex Bag to hold above-mentioned Battery Holder
- 1 UC-E6 USB Cable (Mini-B 8pin port to standard USB-A)
- 1 64 GB 95MB/s U3 Class 10 SD card
- 1 Nikon D750 print User's Manual
Camera will not be checked in until all items are present and in good order, like below:
This is the UC-E6 USB Cable, I'm holding it up and showing it off here to point out that this is particular to this camera and different from the two other USB cable types that we circulate. We are only keeping these with this specific camera. DO NOT try to force any other USB cable type into this camera's port!
This is the Nikon MH-25a AC Battery Charger. Don't lose it!
Below is the Stupid Spandex Bag and two types of battery holders, the MS-D14EN Battery Holder (seen here, holding the EN-EL15 Battery) and the MS-D14AA Battery Holder (for AA batteries).
This is the 64 GB 95MB/s U3 Class 10 SD card, it will be inside the camera. Remember to get all of your footage off the camera before you return it - we try to wipe cards upon every return. To make your life easier, it is always wise to FORMAT the SD Card from any camera / recorder that you check out from us before you capture any new material.